A course covering the basics of setting up and administering a production-quality Linux server environment.
Week 10 Announcement
Hello everyone! Welcome to the Linux Sysadmin Decal! Here are your week 10 announcements:
- The tenth week’s labs and lectures have been released!
- This is the last week of labs! Please make sure you are on track to submit 7 participation assignments and 10 labs. There will be an optional lab next week, which can be used to makeup a missed lab.
- Lab 7 solutions have been released!
- For additional late labs, please submit the late lab from
- Live lab sections are at 8pm Tuesday and Thursday! For instructions on how to navigate to the lab, see ocf.io/lab. Due to high demand for the beginner track, we are opening up Thursday sections to beginner students as well.
- As a reminder, in-person attendance is not required. You can get attendance credit by either attending lab or completing the participation assignment on Gradescope.
- The lab and participation assignments are due on Saturday, April 16 at 11:59pm.
- Any questions? Just make a post on Piazza or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- 7:30 PM
- 8:00 PM
- 8:30 PM
- 9:00 PM
- 9:30 PM
- 10:00 PM
Beginner Lab8:00 PM–9:00 PM171 MLK Student Union
Advanced Lab8:00 PM–9:00 PM171 MLK Student Union
- Extra Lab! (Optional)
- Lab Lab 11
- Lab due Sun. 5/7